Fashion with Compassion
Fashion with Compassion
Rules and Regulations
1. Ticket purchasers must be over 18 and be a resident of Alberta. Adult ticket buyers are advised not to enter the name of a person under the age of 18 years in the raffle.
2. Compassion House Foundation Board Members and/or members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, children or siblings) that reside in the same household are not eligible to purchase tickets.
3. Fashion with Compassion committee volunteers, event volunteers and Compassion House Foundation staff and/or members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, children or siblings) that reside in the same household are not eligible to purchase tickets.
4. Tickets may be purchased and sold in Alberta only.
5. Total ticket value is $20,000. Tickets are available as follows:
6. The total number of tickets is 1,014.
7. Ticket orders must be received by 11:59 p.m. on October 22nd, 2021 for guaranteed eligibility for the draw on October 29th, 2021.
8. Tickets are sold online using Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS) as the payment processing platform or by calling Compassion House Foundation at 780.784.3222.
9. Once the email order has been received by BBMS, the ticket purchaser will receive by email a receipt for payment with the rules of the raffle as required by AGLC.
10. Once the order has been received by Compassion House Foundation staff, the purchasers will be mailed the printed ticket(s).
11. The other half of the ticket(s) will be placed in the draw bin by Compassion House Foundation staff.
12. Ticket purchases are not refundable.
13. Draw will be made at 2:00 p.m. MST on October 29th, 2021 at Sorrentino’s Compassion House. The winner will be determined by a random draw.
14. The raffle prize is a cash prize; prize winner takes 50% of total ticket sales to a maximum of $10,000. Prize winner is guaranteed $4,000. The cash prize is awarded in the form of a cheque in the name of the ticket winner and will either be mailed to the winner of it can be picked up by the winner at 10909 76 Avenue, Edmonton, AB during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Compassion House Foundation staff will have the winner fill out a Prize Claim form when picking up their cheque.
15. In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Compassion House Foundation and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
16. The winner will be contacted by telephone/email within 7 days of the draw and by mail if they cannot be contacted by telephone or email. The prize winner has one year from the draw date to collect their price. The winning ticket number will be posted on the Fashion with Compassion website page.
17. By playing, winners consent to having their name, winning numbers published.
18. If a winner has been notified by telephone and/or email and/or registered mail and the prize is not claimed within one year, Compassion House Foundation will contact the AGLC for permission to award the prize to the Compassion House Foundation.
19. A minimum of 500 tickets must be sold by October 15th, 2021. If 500 tickets are not sold by this date Compassion House Foundation reserves the right to contact the AGLC and ask for both sales and draw date extensions.
20. All draws are videotaped and members of the public may view the tape or attend the draws. All costs incurred with participating in these activities are the responsibility of the individual, not Compassion House Foundation.
For questions, please contact Kerry Mahood at 780-784-3222.