As announced earlier this week, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization, with sustained risk of further global spread.
The risk of contracting COVID-19 is still low in Alberta; however, as a precaution, the Alberta Government announced new public health restrictions to help prevent it from spreading. Included among the new restrictions are to cancel select mass gatherings.
In compliance with these new restrictions, and to ensure everyone’s health and safety, we’ve decided to postpone our upcoming events in Grande Prairie, including:
- Inspiring Speaker Series presented by CPA Alberta, March 27th
- Ambassador Program Training, March 27th
- We Can Workshop, March 28th
All of these events will be rescheduled at a later date. All tickets will be either refunded or applied as a credit to the rescheduled event, upon request.
We appreciate the public’s interest and support of these events and do apologize for any inconvenience these postponements may cause; however, we feel it’s important to do our part in keeping attendees, staff, volunteers, and all other personnel healthy and safe.
Please follow Compassion House Foundation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for up-to-date information as events are rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Inspiring Speaker Series presented by CPA: Michelle at email@example.com
- Ambassador Training Program: Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Can Workshop: Kerry at email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding.