In 2021, Compassion House Foundation provided safe and affordable accommodations, workshops, and post-treatment services to women across Western Canada.
This would not have been possible without your support.
Thank you for providing a safe haven and easing the distress of the cancer journey during another year of the pandemic. Let’s review what we’ve accomplished together in 2021:
- This year, we served 285 women at Sorrentino’s Compassion House.
- These guests travelled from 59 communities across Western Canada for cancer care in Edmonton.
- At this year’s Walk Her Way 5K, 711 individuals supported our event.
- Our Compassion Care Network grew to 17 of our past guests who volunteer and support our cause.
- 44 participants attended our February 2021 We Can Workshop.
- This year’s Inspiring Speakers Series had a total of 236 registrations.
- Our 25th annual Syncrude presents Fashion with Compassion sold 652 tickets, and even more watched from home.
We look forward to what’s to come in 2022. Happy New Year!