If you are enthusistic, organized and ready to roll up your sleeves to work for an amazing non-profit, I would love to hear from you. Here are the details:
Job Description - Reporting to the Executive Director Compassion House Foundation, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the overseeing the day to day administration aspects of Compassion House Foundation and Sorrentino’s Compassion House. The position also assists with fund development and special event activities.
- Manage all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database;
- Manage foundation, corporate and individual donor files;
- Maintain office equipment inventory and maintenance;
- Provide administrative support to the executive director and board of directors;
- As requested assist the Executive Director with special projects and events, including Fashion with Compassion and third party events;
- Assist with donor relations including recognition;
- Assist with communications – reviewing and editing documents, website management, blog posts, social media, newsletters;
- Act as back up support to other staff
Qualifications: Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in related field with three years’ progressive experience, preferably in a not-for-profit environment.
Work Schedule: Compassion House Foundation operates from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There is occasionally a requirement for work outside of core hours.
Core Competencies: Ability to work independently and as a member of the larger staff team; Discretion/Tact; Dependability; Judgement
Behavioural Competencies: Strategic Thinking; Analytical Thinking; Organizational Awareness; Detail Orientated; Communication (Oral); Communication (written); Initiative
Technical Competencies: Proficiency with business productivity software, computers and financial systems, including advanced Microsoft Office skills and accounting software; Awareness and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge database is an asset; Valid driver’s license
Please submit resumes to:
Mellissa Kraft, Executive Director, Compassion House Foundation
Closing date: 4.30 pm June 30, 2016